Dehradun is the starting and ending point of this yatra. The first day of your journey shall be spent at Dehradun. We give our guests a complimentary stay on their date of arrival. Guests shall be picked by from Airport/Railway station, and checked-in to their hotel rooms. In the evening, guests shall be briefed by our staff about the tour, and they will receive duffel bags to carry their luggage for their journey ahead.
This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests will be picked up from Hotel by HHSPL at 0500 hrs., to be taken to Sahastradhara Helidrome. HHSPL has its own heli-base in Kharsali , where our ground crew would be ready to welcome them. Crew shall escort the guests to the hotel, which is at a walking distance of 10-15 minutes. Guests will be taken for darshan by Palki/Pony, after breakfast around 0900 hrs. Time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan : Approximately 05hrs 30mins (roundtrip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way. Sight-seeing at Kharsali : Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temples.
0600 Hrs : ETD from Sahastradhara Helidrome
0630 Hrs : ETA at Kharsali Base
Guests should be ready to check-out by 0530 hrs. Departure from Kharsali heli-base will be by 0630 hrs, and the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be 0700 hrs. Harsil – the Heli-base of your second Dham, is the most scenic and beautiful destination in the Chardham Tour. Our crew shall make sure, that they engage the guests in the most beautiful sight seeing activities.
Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast, around 0900 hrs.
Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 km, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
Sight-seeing at Harsil: Bagodi Village, Mukhwa Village, Beautiful nature walk near Jhalla, Shiv Temple near Harsil, short trek to Chholmi village.
0630 Hrs : ETD from Kharsali Base
0700 Hrs : ETA at Harsil Base
• Guests should be ready to check out at 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi base will be by 0730 hrs.
• HHSPL has it’s own heli-base in Sersi, from where we operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine.
• Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in a shuttle services flight, after their breakfast around 1000 hrs. Guests will get approximately 02 hours’ time to have darshan, and report back to the Kedarnath ji helipad. Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
Time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours. Passengers will be ferried in shuttle services flight to the Kedarnath shrine, which is approximately 07 minutes from Sersi.
Sight-seeing at Sersi: Triyugi Narayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati,Kalimath Mandir, Gaurikund, Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Guptkashi.
0700 Hrs : ETD from Harsil Base
0730 Hrs : ETA at Sersi Base
• Guests shall have breakfast by 0700 hrs at Sersi, and be ready for their flight to Badrinath ji by 0800 hrs.
• Guests will be taken for darshan to Badrinath ji temple in the afternoon.
Time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: It takes approximately 01-02 hrs to complete darshan at the Badrinath ji Dham. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
Sight-seeing at Badrinath ji: Hot Spring at Badrinath ji temple, Mana Village, Badrianth ji local market, evening Aarti at Badrinath ji – Swaran Aarti/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis).
0830 Hrs : ETD from Sersi Helipad
0900 Hrs : ETA at Badrinath Ji
If the guests wish to have the Maha Abhishek Puja, they should be ready early morning by 0300 hrs. Puja shall take place from 0330 hrs to 0700 hrs.
• Guests should be ready to check out at 0800 hrs.
• Estimated time of arrival will be 1000 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect their luggage from cloak rooms, and then be dropped to airport/railway station for their departure.
• In case guests would like to spend a night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by HHSPL, at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station, or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
• After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the guests.
0830 Hrs : ETD from Badrinath Ji
0900 Hrs : ETA at Sahastradhara Helidrome
BAD WEATHER/FORCE MAJEURE SITUATIONS POLICIES
1. Where bad weather, technical snags or any force majeure reason beyond Himalayan Heli Services’ control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, Himalayan Heli Services will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, full refund will be given as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation, reimbursement or arrangement for accommodation, transportation, meals or any other travel expenses shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
2. New Chardham passenger scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respec- tive travel date, shall be our top priority, over the back-log passengers at Dehradun of previous bad weathers days.
3. Our obligation toward this tour is up to the 4N/5D period of your Chardham yatra. Dehradun night stay is only a complimentary stay provided by us. The actual flying commences from day 02 of your tour.
4. In case for 5 straight days there is no flying due to bad weather/technical reasons, guests will be refunded full refund toward the charter, minus the flight preparation charges (as per the cancellation/refunds policy).
5. We shall try to cover the maximum Dhams possible for the guests, in their 4N5D tour period, in case weather disturbances arise. And, for the unutilized Chardham sectors, guests would be given refund by HHSPL as per our refunds policy.
6. Additional night halt charges shall be chargeable to the guests who continue to stay in the hotel accommodation arranged by HHSPL in Dehradun and Badrinath ji during the bad weather day halts.
HHSPL shall not operate at Harsil after 1200 hrs., under any circumstance, due to turbulent wind conditions.
7. In case weather disturbance remains there for most part of the morning, we shall plan the flights next best possible way, depending up on the remaining time-at-hand during the day, and the weather forecast on the respective date. Planning of flights is as per the sole discretion of HHSPL crew.
8. HHSPL shall solely decide the planning of flights for the Chardham groups, since we have to take care of multiple number of groups, that are stranded at each Dham in case of Bad weather/Force Majeure situation.
9. In regards to the guests stranded at Kharsali/Harsil/Kedarnath/Badrinath, if any group requests to cancel their tour on their own desire and come down before their scheduled return date, the arrangement of vehicle for their return journey shall be done by HHSPL, however, cost for the same shall be borne by the guests on direct payment basis.
10. Any additional ferry flights, apart from the above-mentioned policies, shall not be borne by HHSPL. If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them, it shall be borne by the party @ INR 90,000/hr. (excluding 18% GST).
• Any increase in government levied taxes/royalties after the confirmation of booking, would be extra chargeable to the guests. Payments of such increase in government levy is mandatory before the commencement of tour.
• Bookings will be accepted, only on acceptance of the above-mentioned terms and conditions by the guests. In case of bookings through a tour operator/travel agent, the same shall be applicable.
It gives us pleasure to introduce our company Colors Holiday LLP. We have emerged as one of the effective & leading tour operator in Domestic & International. We provide the best of facilities and accommodation that will delight you and guarantees value for your money.
Over the years Colors Holiday has created happiness amongst travelers through new experiences every day. We believe in providing the best quality service to our guests starting from the day their travel begins to the moment their journey ends. It offers travel services to groups, individual travelers, honeymoon couples, students, senior citizens and the corporate executive. The company was established and is run by experts from the hospitality, hotel and travel industry background. Their skills and leadership has positioned the company among the leading travel companies of India.
If circumstances force you to cancel the Booking, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply.
Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings or in case of change of hotels during the progress of tour. Cancellation charges would vary during peak and high travel season.
Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
6 Days / 5 Nights / Dehradun , India