BAD WEATHER/FORCE MAJEURE SITUATIONS POLICIES
1. Where bad weather, technical snags or any force majeure reason beyond Himalayan Heli Services’ control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, Himalayan Heli Services will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, full refund will be given as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation, reimbursement or arrangement for accommodation, transportation, meals or any other travel expenses shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
2. New Chardham passenger scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respec- tive travel date, shall be our top priority, over the back-log passengers at Dehradun of previous bad weathers days.
3. Our obligation toward this tour is up to the 4N/5D period of your Chardham yatra. Dehradun night stay is only a complimentary stay provided by us. The actual flying commences from day 02 of your tour.
4. In case for 5 straight days there is no flying due to bad weather/technical reasons, guests will be refunded full refund toward the charter, minus the flight preparation charges (as per the cancellation/refunds policy).
5. We shall try to cover the maximum Dhams possible for the guests, in their 4N5D tour period, in case weather disturbances arise. And, for the unutilized Chardham sectors, guests would be given refund by HHSPL as per our refunds policy.
6. Additional night halt charges shall be chargeable to the guests who continue to stay in the hotel accommodation arranged by HHSPL in Dehradun and Badrinath ji during the bad weather day halts.
HHSPL shall not operate at Harsil after 1200 hrs., under any circumstance, due to turbulent wind conditions.
7. In case weather disturbance remains there for most part of the morning, we shall plan the flights next best possible way, depending up on the remaining time-at-hand during the day, and the weather forecast on the respective date. Planning of flights is as per the sole discretion of HHSPL crew.
8. HHSPL shall solely decide the planning of flights for the Chardham groups, since we have to take care of multiple number of groups, that are stranded at each Dham in case of Bad weather/Force Majeure situation.
9. In regards to the guests stranded at Kharsali/Harsil/Kedarnath/Badrinath, if any group requests to cancel their tour on their own desire and come down before their scheduled return date, the arrangement of vehicle for their return journey shall be done by HHSPL, however, cost for the same shall be borne by the guests on direct payment basis.
10. Any additional ferry flights, apart from the above-mentioned policies, shall not be borne by HHSPL. If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them, it shall be borne by the party @ INR 90,000/hr. (excluding 18% GST).
• Any increase in government levied taxes/royalties after the confirmation of booking, would be extra chargeable to the guests. Payments of such increase in government levy is mandatory before the commencement of tour.
• Bookings will be accepted, only on acceptance of the above-mentioned terms and conditions by the guests. In case of bookings through a tour operator/travel agent, the same shall be applicable.
Here is a must take list that you should carry while traveling:
It gives us pleasure to introduce our company Colors Holiday LLP. We have emerged as one of the effective & leading tour operator in Domestic & International. We provide the best of facilities and accommodation that will delight you and guarantees value for your money.
Over the years Colors Holiday has created happiness amongst travelers through new experiences every day. We believe in providing the best quality service to our guests starting from the day their travel begins to the moment their journey ends. It offers travel services to groups, individual travelers, honeymoon couples, students, senior citizens and the corporate executive. The company was established and is run by experts from the hospitality, hotel and travel industry background. Their skills and leadership has positioned the company among the leading travel companies of India.
If circumstances force you to cancel the Booking, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply.
Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings or in case of change of hotels during the progress of tour. Cancellation charges would vary during peak and high travel season.
Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
1 Days / 0 Nights / Dehradun , India